*Published at The Generosity Trust
GeneroCity COVID-19 Grants
The Generosity Trust has made two rounds of grants from the GeneroCity COVID-19 Fund totaling over $89,000, with a third round coming soon.
Eleven Chattanooga-area Christian ministries have received grants to date. These frontline ministries and organizations are helping those in need and using that interaction as an opportunity to share God’s love.
Grants were made to Bethel Bible Village; The Bethlehem Center; Choices Pregnancy Resource Center; First Things First; Hope for the Inner City; House of Refuge; Kingdom Partners; LifeSpring Community Health; Shepherd’s Arms Rescue Mission; Union Gospel Mission; and the Salvation Army.
Grants were made so that organizations could:
- Provide groceries and meal deliveries
- Provide lunches to students who cannot attend school
- Provide student activity packs
- Provide meals to home-bound senior citizens
- Keep food pantries open
- Counsel patients with medical concerns
- Provide services to the Hispanic community
- Provide diapers and cleaning supplies
- Care for the needs of recently COVID-paroled inmates
- Provide tech services to inner-city churches
- Provide healthcare to at-risk teens
- Provide shelter alternatives for the homeless
- Meet food/utilities/rent assistance for at-risk communities
These and many other needs were identified and are being met through grants from this Fund to the frontline ministries listed.
Continue to pray with us for the people in need, and for the ministries responding to these needs. And, as the Lord leads you, please continue to give to the GeneroCity COVID-19 Fund at The Generosity Trust, so we may continue to respond in Jesus name to the needs of our community.