We strive to replace battlegrounds with playgrounds.
To encourage, equip, and empower grassroots leaders to serve Greater Chattanooga families by forming transformational relationships between schools, churches, government and businesses.
KINGDOM COLLABORATION: KP is all about the Kingdom of God in its efforts to be Kingdom-minded working alongside other Kingdom Members whether they are individuals, churches, and/or faith-based organizations to share the Gospel.
COMMUNITY: KP strives to change the world by helping churches build relationships and mutual beneficial partnerships.
EXCELLENCE: KP works with partners, stakeholders and communities with a spirit of excellence that adds value to schools, government, churches, faith-based and community-based organizations.
INTEGRITY: KP seeks to foster positive change by building trust and being consistent in all its relationships and partnerships.
PARTNERSHIP: KP undertakes intentional strategic partnerships and joint projects between churches to harness and maximize resources in support of sustainable community transformations.
SUSTAINABLE: KP is focused on human transformation that results in sustainable solutions that can be replicated in other communities.
Kingdom Partners and Greater Tucker Baptist Church
We have enjoyed working with Kingdom Partners. They have helped us with our strategic planning. They have been very thorough in leading us through this process and user friendly.
We are beginning to make progress in our focus areas. I loved the fact that they are available to help us as we implement the plan. Kingdom Partners has been a real blessing to our church. I highly recommend them.
Pastor Gary L Hathaway / Greater Tucker Baptist Church / 1115 North Moore Road / Chattanooga, TN 37411
Board of Directors
Click image for individual bios…
Walter F. Williams Judge, Retired
- Born in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Judge Williams achieved his lifelong dream of becoming a Judge in March 1991. In his first political race, obtaining 56% of the vote, he won election as Judge
Education and awards:
- Morehouse College Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and Business, Magna Cum Laude graduate, Phi Beta Kappa for outstanding and Earl Warren Fellow
- Awarded the Juris Doctor Degree from Howard
- Chattanooga City Court for a term of eight years. His judicial style, no-nonsense approach and unusual alternative sentences have gained him national attention along with numerous awards and honors.
- Partner in the law firm of McClarty & Williams in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where he primarily handled personal injury, corporate,
estate and municipal law cases.
- Former Board; Valley Capital Corporation
- Former Board; The Ronald McDonald House
- Former Board; Friendship Haven Home
- Former Board; Chairman of the Board of the Westside Community Development Corporation
- Former Board; Chairman and member of the Board of Trustees of the Hamilton County Governmental Law
- Former Board: Chairman of the Scholarship Committee of the 100 Black Men of Chattanooga having served in this position for 11 years
- Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity (Gamma Pi Boulé) member.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity member
- Chattanooga Morehouse Club, 100 Black Men
True to his belief that “education is the key to success,” Judge Williams proudly reports that more than 893 defendants have obtained their General Equivalency Diplomas (G.E.D.) since he took office, with an additional 500 still under the Judge’s mandate to do so. He has also been instrumental in directing more than 300 students to further their education at Chattanooga State Technical College, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and other schools.
Judge Walter F. Williams
The Rev. Robert T. J. Childers
Church of the Good Shepherd
- Date of Birth: October 14, 1954
- Place of Birth: Selma, AL (Baptized and Confirmed, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Selma, AL)
- Marital Status: Married to Terry Kahlmus Childers, November 28, 1981
- Vanderbilt University, B.A Nashville, TN
- University of Alabama, J.D. 1981 Tuscaloosa, AL
- General Theological Seminary, M. Div. 1991 New York, NY
- Ordained Priest, December 21, 1991
- Associate & Partner: Turner, Wilson, Christian & Dorrough; Attorneys at Law, Montgomery, AL: 1981-88
- Curate/ Associate Rector: Christ Episcopal Church, Tuscaloosa, AL: 1991-93
- Rector: St. Joseph’s Episcopal Church, Mentone, AL: 1993-95
- Rector: Grace Episcopal Church, Anniston, AL: 1995-2008
- Rector: Church of the Good Shepherd, Lookout Mountain, TN: 2008-present
Additional Professional Activities:
- Department of Camp McDowell, Camp and Conference Center, Diocese of Alabama, 1992-95, 2006-08, Chair (1994, 2007); Summer Camp Director for various sessions
- Diocesan Council (Alabama): 1994-98
- Cursillo Secretariat, 1997-2002 (Head Spiritual Director 2000-02); 2004-present (Head Spiritual Director 2005-7) Diocese of Alabama
- Cursillo Secretariat, Head Spiritual Director (Diocese of East Tennessee): 2011–present
- Happening Spiritual Director: 1995, 1998, 2002, 2006
- Diocesan Youth Department Events: Director Christmas Conference: 2003, 2005; EYC Convention: Program Director, 2007
- Deputy, General Convention (Diocese of Alabama): 1997 (Evangelism Committee), 2000 (Evangelism Committee),
- 2003 (Evangelism Committee), 2006 (Chair of Alabama Deputation, Stewardship Committee)
- Diocesan Commission on Ministry: 2002- 08
- Department of Stewardship, Stewardship Consultant: 2002-08
- Cabinet (Parish Coordinator) ACT 2 Campaign: Diocese of Alabama Capital Campaign for Mission Development
- Board Member, Grace Point, Diocese Camp and Conference Center, Diocese of East Tennessee: 2009-15
- Constitution and Canons Department, Diocese of East Tennessee: 2011-present
- Board of Examining Chaplains (Diocese of East Tennessee), 2012–present
- Community Activities: Community Soup Bowl, Anniston, AL: Board of Directors
- Preschool Friends, Anniston, AL: Board of Directors
- Lobsterfest: an outreach activity of Grace Church for the benefit of Habitat for Humanity. We started this activity in 1997 at Grace Church on behalf of our local Habitat affiliate which was founded at Grace Church. Each year we sell between 1000-1500 lobsters with the proceeds going directly to Habitat. Since 1997, we have contributed over $100,000 to Habitat.
- Preschool Friends: an outreach activity of Grace Church founded in 2000. This is a preschool (4 year old) program, for disadvantaged children, which is offered free to the participants. The goal is not only to prepare the children for public school kindergarten, but also requires that a parent or care-giver participate in the program one morning a week. The parental component offers, among other things, segments on money management, health issues, reading to your children, and anger management.
- St. Nicholas School, Board of Trustees, Chattanooga, TN: 2011-present
Rev. Robert T.J. Childers
Charlotte B. McKee, is an active member of the Harrison United Methodist Church. Her background reflects extensive Christian service on the conference, district and local church level. Charlotte currently serves as Chairperson of the Holston Conference Committee on Race and Religion. In addition, from 2004 to 2009 Mrs. McKee served as Chairperson of the Holston Conference Committee on Episcopacy. On the Jurisdiction level Charlotte served as a delegate to both the 2016 General Conference of the United Methodist Church and the Southeast Jurisdiction Meeting.
Mrs. McKee’s educational background reflects that she is a graduate of Bryan College. In 2017 she completed the Holston Conference Local Pastors Licensing School. Charlotte is also a member of the class of 2006 inductees of the World Methodist Council’s Order of the Flame. The FLAME community is bound together by a commitment to being mission evangelists in the communities in which inductees serve by their willingness to offer themselves as channels of God’s prevenient grace to all people.
Prior to her relocation to Chattanooga, Charlotte had been an active stakeholder with a number of community based organizations in Knoxville, Tennessee. Charlotte’s employment as an Interstate Compact Administrator with the State of Tennessee positioned her to help empower youth and young adults to overcome obstacles and transform their lives. Charlotte is a member of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority and previously served as the Tennessee State Cluster 8 Coordinator for the Southeastern Region. Mrs. McKee currently serves as President of the Chattanooga Chapter of the National Pan Hellenic Council.
Charlotte previously resided in Chattanooga, Tennessee from December 1996 through June 2003. During that time period Mrs. McKee served as a Judicial Assistant to Hamilton County Circuit Court Judge Neil Thomas. In addition, Charlotte had the privilege of serving as a co-host with the late Booker Scruggs on the Point of View Television program.
Charlotte and her husband are parents of three daughters and have a coco-poo named Que.
Charlotte B. McKee
Casandra R. Miller
Education: Vanderbilt University, Master of Divinity; Furman University, BS Psychology
- The Enterprise Center, Tech Goes Home: Community Partnerships Specialist
- Nashville Public Library Foundation: Adult Education Program Supervisor
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, St. Thomas Midtown Hospital: Hospital Chaplaincy
- George Washington Cancer Institute: Patient Navigator, Cancer prevention in Latinx populations
- Cuernavaca Center for Intercultural Dialogue on Development, Cuernavaca, Mexico: Educator
- Scholarship Esperanza, LLC: Co-founder and Vice President
- Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA), Design and facilitation
- Circle Process Facilitator, Team building
- New Leaders Council 2018 Fellow, Nashville Chapter
- Brandon Honors Scholarship, Vanderbilt Divinity School
Casandra R. Miller
Marcellus Barnes Sr
- Marcellus Barnes Sr. is the founding and lead Pastor of Grace Pointe Church Chattanooga, TN. In 2015
- Former Missionary work: Nagoya and Japan
- Urban Ministry in the City of Chattanooga.
- Music director Black History Concert, Sounds Unity
- Blessed with ability to reach different generations of men, women, singles, couples, and families from every walk of life.
- Pastor Marcellus received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Music from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Former
- Educator for Hamilton County Department of Education in the urban schools.
- Certify from the Interdenominational Theological Center in Atlanta, Ga.
- Bi-vocational Pastor: Behavior Management Specialist for the Hamilton County Department of Education
- Board Member Kingdom Partners
- Board Member Unifi Ed …Passion for Community, Education, and Outreach.
Pastor Marcellus Barnes, Sr.
Rev. Dr. William T. Ladd III, Pastor First Baptist Church, E. 8th Street, Chattanooga
Licensed Teacher and Ordained Minister: passion… Education and Christian Leadership
- 2018 McCormick Theological Seminary Chicago, IL, Associated Chicago Theological Schools, Doctor of Ministry Degree in Preaching
- 2008 Mercer University, McAfee School of Theology Atlanta, GA, Master of Divinity
- 1997 Mercer University, Atlanta, GA, Georgia Middle Grades Teaching Certificate
- 1993 Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA, B.A. in Mathematics
- 2009 – Present: First Baptist Church, E. 8th, Chattanooga, TN Senior Pastor
- Outreach and community service in Chattanooga:
- Provide pastoral leadership through preaching, teaching, worship Christian education, administration, visitation, pastoral care, and counseling.
- Served as a tutor/administrator in a collaborative tutorial ministry to assist and improve student achievement.
- Partnered with Battle Academy and Tommie Brown Academy, adopted schools, in providing materials and math tutorial sessions.
- Established a prison ministry partnership with the Hamilton County Jail
- Formed a partnership with the Chattanooga Area Food Bank to assist in feeding community members.
- Created the Laundry Love Ministry supplying coins and laundry detergent for community members.
- Provided additional differentiated math, science, and reading instruction for targeted student population.
- Provided lessons on test taking strategies.
- Worked with grade level teachers in planning instruction for targeted student audience.
- BellSouth Telecommunications, Atlanta, GA, Manager Corporate Resources
- 2001 – 2009 Antioch Baptist Church North, Atlanta, GA
- Instructor Antioch School of the Bible and Antioch Members Ministry
- Member on the Antioch Leadership Council
- Conducted prison outreach through Antioch Baptist North’s prison ministry.
- Member of the Metro Atlanta Baptist Ministers Union
- Congress of Christian Education, General Missionary Baptist Convention of Georgia
- Congress of Christian Education, National Baptist Convention, U.S.A., Inc.
Assisted pastor providing support to Antioch’s 12,000-member congregation.
Rev. Dr. William T. Ladd III
Duane J. Mabee
- Columbia International University, Columbia, SC, D.Min., May 2020
- Columbia International University, Columbia, SC, M.Div., Dec. 2011
- Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary, Hamilton, MA Graduate Work 2000-2007
- Fort Wayne Bible College, Fort Wayne, IN. B.S. Biblical Studies, May 1983
- Lead Pastor, North River Church of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, Hixson, TN, August 2000 – Present
- Associate Pastor / Assistant Church Planter, North River Church of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, Hixson, TN, January 1993 – August 2000
Boards and Committees
- District Executive Committee Member – The Alliance South District of the C&MA, 2020 – present
- District Executive Committee Corporate Secretary – The Southern District of the C&MA, 2015 – 2020
- Licensing, Ordination and Consecration Committee Moderator – The Southern District of the C&MA, 2014 – 2020
- Licensing, Ordination and Consecration Committee Clerk – The Southern District of the C&MA, 2010 – 2013
- District Executive Committee Corporate Secretary – The Southern District of the C&MA, 2008 – 2012
- Licensing, Ordination and Consecration Committee Member – The Southern District of the C&MA, 2006 – 2008
- District Executive Committee Member – The Southern District of the C&MA, 2003 – 2006
- District Disciple-Making Director – The Southern District of the C&MA, 2002 – 2006
- Camp Board Member, 2002 – 2006
- Home Mission Committee Member – The Southern District of the C&MA
- Director / Department Head, CIGNA Health Care – Chattanooga, TN, 1996 – 2001
- Manger, Compliance and Contract Development, Provident Life and Accident / HealthSource – Chattanooga, TN 1992 – 1996
- Compliance Consultant, Lincoln National Life Insurance Co. – Fort Wayne, IN 1984 – 1992
Rev. Duane Mabee
Rev. Paul A McDaniel, Pastor Emeritus Second Missionary Baptist Church (SMBC), 48 yrs.
- Morehouse College, AB degree political science
- Colgate Rochester Divinity School, Masters
- University of Rochester, Masters
- The Doctor of Divinity Degree from Friendship College, Rock Hill, SC
- Former member of the HAMILTON County Board of Commissioners
- Former secretary of the board of trustees Chattanooga Convention Center
- Former chair of the Chattanooga unity group, 40yrs
- Former chairman of the Westside Community
- Member of various civic and civil rights groups.
- Won US supreme court case on Separation of Church and State
- Member of Omega psi phi
- Member Sigma Pi Phi (Gamma Pi Boulé)
- Married to Rev. and Dr. Linda I McDaniel
- Father of two children
Rev. Paul A McDaniel
(July 5, 1930 to August 22, 2021)
Novella S. Miller
- Degree of Associate of Science cum laude, 1982, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Chattanooga State Technical Community College, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Community Building Workshop Certificate of Completion, Chattanooga Endeavors, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Certificates of Completion of Study in special bible training, church doctrine and practices, Bible Training Institute, Church of God of Prophecy
- Know Your Bible Series Course With Studies of the Seventeen Works Of the Flesh Certificate of Completion, Bible Training Institute, Church of God of Prophecy, Cleveland, Tennessee
- Instructor Certification Program, Certificate Of Completion, Tennessee Valley AuthorityNuclear Power Program
- Present Ordained Licensed Minister, Church of God of Prophecy (Globally)
- Former Young Adult Sunday School Teacher, Wildwood Avenue Church of God Of Prophecy, Cleveland, Tennessee
- Former Public Relations Director, Wildwood Avenue Church of God of Prophecy, Cleveland, Tennessee
- Former Women’s Missionary Leader, Former Wilson Street Church of God of Prophecy, Chattanooga, Tn
- Former Youth Leader, Chickamauga Loop Church of God of Prophecy, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Former Church Clerk, Chickamauga Loop Church of God of Prophecy, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Former Church Treasurer, Chickamauga Loop Church of God of Prophecy, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Former Associate Pastor, Chickamauga Loop Church of God of Prophecy, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Retired Senior Pastor, Chickamauga Loop Church of God of Prophecy, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Present Kingdom Partners Prayer Team
- Present Chattanooga Endeavors Stephen’s Table Tennessee Prison Letter Writing Team
- Present Love’s Arm Outreach Organization:
- Tennessee Women’s Prison Ready Writer’s Team
- Street Outreach To Women In Prostitution
- Women’s Bible Study Teacher at Silverdale Detention Center
- Retiree of the Tennessee Valley Nuclear Operations Power Program, Sequoyah Nuclear Plant, Soddy-Daisy, Tennesse
Novella S. Miller
Reverend Ann Jones Pierre
Education: Tennessee State University B.S. Business Education, Tusculum University M.S. Applied Organizational Management, ITC Certification Theology, Eckerd College Leadership Development
Affiliations: Golden Life Member NAACP, Hiwassee Presbytery of Cumberland of Presbyterian Church in America, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority
- CEO Pierre Group-Project Management
- Community Activist and Advocator
- Former CEO of Church Koinonia Federal Credit Union
- Former Senior Manager Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- Former Senior Pastor
- Served four years each as Moderator and Vice Moderator of National body of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church in America
- Staff Leader and Developer of $5 Billion Short-term Note Program
- Staff Leader in issuance of $8 Billion simultaneous Debt Issue and Refinance
- Extensive experience in Financial and Economic Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Served as Change Agent Coach through Sean Delany Star7 Program Developed for TVA
- Widow with four adult children and five grandchildren
- Resides in Chattanooga, TN
Rev. Ann Jones Pierre
Meet our Team
Jefferson Davis Herring: Retired
Education: Tuskegee University BS Chemistry, U Penn, Wharton School of Business, and The AMA courses in Finance for non-Financial managers.
- Board Chair Kingdom Partners
- Former Grace, Marketing executive
- Former, Assistant Vice-President of the American Café, W R Grace
- Former, Maryland Indoor Clean Air Advisory Board
- Former, The Greater Baltimore subcommittees,
- Former, President of the Baltimore Tuskegee Alumni
- Former, Chairperson of the Advisory Board of the Tuskegee University Chemistry Department,
- Former Chair, J A Henry, and Vice Chair YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga Boards
- Former Board member, Organic Catalysis Reaction Society (ORCS)
- Created, Co-proposed and founder the ORCS Murray Raney Award
- Participant 1981; National Security Seminar, US Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania
- Former, Public Officer for the City of Chattanooga, Department of Neighborhood service and Community Development, responsible for residing over demolition hearing
- Member Sigma PI Phi Fraternity (Gamma Pi Boulé) member.
- Former, Reverse mortgage lending manager in all 50 States, NMLS:1210041
Jefferson Davis Herring
Thomas Castillo is a dynamic operations professional offering extensive experience in transforming organizations through the application of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
Strategic Planning Consultant
Rev. Edward L. Ellis III, M.Div.
- April 24, 1994, First Bryan Missionary Baptist Church, Savannah, GA
- May 28, 1995, First Bryan Missionary Baptist Church, Savannah, GA
- B.A. Religion, Morehouse College, 1992
- M.Div., Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Now Palmer Theological Seminary), 1997
- Executive Leadership, Church-Based Community Transformation, Harvard Divinity Summer Leadership Institute, 2000
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, University of South Florida, 2021
- Senior Pastor, Mt. Peria Missionary Baptist Church, Ringgold, GA, January 2017 – Present
- Senior Pastor, Hurst United Methodist Church, Chattanooga, TN, June 2011- December 2016
- Senior Pastor, Bethlehem Wiley United Methodist Church, Chattanooga, TN, June 2008-June 2011
- Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church (East 8th), Chattanooga, TN, August 2004 – June 2008
- Youth Pastor & CDC Program Director, Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church, West Palm Beach, FL, August 1999 – July 2004
- Community Life Facilitator/ Community Chaplain, East Lake Community Foundation, Atlanta, GA, June 1998 – July 1999
- Diversity Partnerships Manager, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Chattanooga, October 2020 – Present
- Match Support Specialist, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Chattanooga, April 2014 – October 2020
- Family Partnership Specialist, Brown Academy, Chattanooga, TN, July 2011 – April 2014
- Happily married for 27 years (February 3, 1994) to Mrs. Gena N. Roberts Ellis (Content Creator, First Things First).
- Proud father of 3 sons: Edward L. Ellis IV (2020 Columbia University Graduate and Chattem Employee) Samuel Ellis (2021 McCallie School Graduate and rising freshman at Vanderbilt University fall 2021) & William Taylor Roberts Ellis (2021 Salutatorian @ Belvoir Christian Academy and rising 9th grader at The McCallie School fall 2021)
- Proud parent of a fur baby pup named “Caesar”.
Rev. Edward Ellis III
Pastor and Lay Leadership Development Consultant
Mark Straub: Currently – Regional Vice President of Pennrose, LLC
Education: Carnegie-Mellon University – Mathematics, University of Virginia – Procurement and Contracts Management Program, National Contract Management Association – Certified Associate Contracting Manager, Certified Public Housing Manager
- Pennrose LLC, Regional Vice President
- Board Member Kingdom Partners
- Former Board Chairperson, Eagle Bluff HOA
- Former Development Executive, Chattanooga Housing Authority
- Former Director of Development, Youngstown Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Former Director of Development, Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Former Contract Administrator, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Former Contract Manager, Network Solutions, Inc.
Affordable Housing Consultant
Richmont Graduate University, Masters in Ministry; University of Tennessee Chattanooga, Focus in Religion and English while minoring in Nonprofit Development
- Spiritual Development Coordinator
- Church Partnership Liaison
- BLU Co-Leader
- RTL Staff
- Core Volunteer
- Male Services & Safety Team
- Assisted in the opening of “S.E.A.R.C.H,” Tennessee’s first drop-in resource center for Sexually Exploited Persons
- Participated in Outreach with “Cry For The Broken” to trafficking victims
Mission Red Bank
- Served as a Pastoral Intern
- Served as Sunday School Assistant Coordinator
- Lead out a Covid Crisis Team to meet congregants needs
- Participated in a cohort to assist in sermon preparation
- Created and oversaw “Next Step,” our iteration of a youth group
- Participated in a discipleship training school based in Greece
- Faithfully served for four years as a leader at Baylor
- Worked for YL Student Staff for a semester
Pastor Mark Love
Mark Love is a bi-vocational church planter in Chattanooga and digital marketing specialist with Sprocket.co which he started in 2013. He pastors Journey Church in Chattanooga, as well.
Sprocket.co has worked with hundreds of businesses, non-profits, educational organizations and churches to take their message to the world. Mark works in web design, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising and search engine optimization.
Pastor Mark Love
Digital Engagement Consultant
Deborah Noel Maddox:
Community Outreach Coordinator,
City of Chattanooga Mayor’s Office
Public Safety Department
Education: Memphis State University,
majored in Special Education; and
UTC, majored in Business Administration
- Consultant Kingdom Partners
- Founding Board Member, Center for Non-Profits
- Founding Creator, Alton Park Development Corporation
- Founding Coordinator, Second Missionary Services, Inc.
- Second Missionary Baptist Church (Vice Chairman of Public Relations Committee, member of Deaconess Board, Instructor for Paul A. McDaniel Computer Academy, Assistant Director of Children’s Church, Youth Advisor)
- Graduate Fellow, Advanced Leadership Preparation Initiative
- Graduate, Chattanooga Resource Foundation Christian Leadership
- Graduate, Leadership Chattanooga
- Former Board Chairperson, Youth Leadership Chattanooga
- Former Tech Goes Home trainer and recruiter
- Former Chattanooga-Hamilton County Planning Commissioner
- Former Downtown Area Coordinator for Hamilton County School’s Partners-In-Education
- Former Board Member and Volunteer, Ladies of Charity
- Former UTC Client Services Task Force Member
- Former Member and Past Vice-Chairman, Scenic Cities Beautiful Commission
- Former Chattanooga Cartel Trainer (a regional facilitation group)
- Former Secretary and Member, Glenwood Business and Professional Women’s Organization
- Former Volunteer supervisor and Chairperson of Design & Special Needs Committee for Kidz Place (inner city playground)
Fund Developer and Grant Writer Consultant
Dr. Joe Martin
Dr. Martin is an award-winning international speaker, author, educator, and certified “man builder.” He’s also the host of “Read Men Connect,” the #1 top-rated radio podcast on iTunes for Christian Men.
Dr. Joe Martin
Men’s Discipleship Consultant
Rev. Dr. Adam E. McKee III
- Doctor of Ministry Degree
Drew University, Theological School, Madison NJ
- Master of Divinity Degree
Virginia Union University, Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology, Richmond, VA
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
Bethune-Cookman University, Daytona Beach, FL
- Class of 2010 Denominational Executive Leadership Training, Duke University
- Leadership Experience in Secular and Church environments
- Extensive Ministry Experience in Cross-Cultural Settings
- Self-starter, ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Capacity to interact with persons of diverse social , economic and educational backgrounds
- Experienced in problem/conflict resolution
- Skilled Communicator, Trainer and Facilitator
- Ordination and Member in Full Connection, Holston Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Ordination, National Baptist Denomination
- Senior Pastor, Harrison UMC, Harrison, TN
- District Superintendent, Holston Conference UMC
- Senior Pastor, Brainerd UMC, Chattanooga, TN
- Senior Pastor, Lennon- Seney UMC, Chattanooga, TN
- Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church, Chattanooga, TN
- Pastor, Shiloh Baptist Church, Blackstone, VA
- Minister of Youth, Great Hope Baptist Church
- Corrections Chaplain, Chaplain Services of Virginia
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Kingdom Partners, Chattanooga, TN
- M.C. Scenic City District Clergy Leadership Team
- M.C. Scenic City District Committee on Ministry
- The Order of the Flame, World Methodist Evangelism
- Steering Committee, Chattanooga Minority Health Fair
- Hiwassee College Board of Trustees, Madisonville, TN
- Methodist Hospital Advisory Board, Oak Ridge, TN
- Compassion Coalition Board of Directors, Knoxville, TN
- Holston Conference Board of Ordained Ministry, Division of Elders
- Holston Conference Sudan Mission Team, Clergy Trainer and Keynote Worship Speaker
- Chairperson Hurricane Katrina Steering Committee, Knoxville, TN
- Chancellor’s Roundtable, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, TN
- United Way Board of Directors, Chattanooga, TN
- Habitat for Humanity, Board of Directors, Chattanooga, TN
Rev. Dr. Adam E. McKee III
Pastor and Lay Leadership Development Consultant
Minister Pamela Richmond, Retail Manager
Education: Certificates of Theology from Tennessee Temple University and The Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC) of Atlanta, Ga.
- Executive Pastor Grace Pointe Church
- Spiritual Director Kingdom Partners
- Small Group Bible Study Leader
- Ordained Minister in 2008
- Wife of Deacon Oliver Richmond
- Mother of four children
- 30 years of Retail experience
- Youth Day’s speaker for the Mt. Olive State Convention
- Pam has been speaking for the Lord since the age of 14
- Her favorite scripture is, Psalms 30:5 (NIV), For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
Oliver Richmond: Currently – President of Kingdom Partners
Education: B.S. Business Management – Ferris State University, Former Securities Licenses, Series 7, 66, 63. Certificates of Theology -The Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC) of Atlanta, Ga.
- Chairman of the Board and Chairman of Deacon Board of Grace Pointe Church of Chattanooga.
- 20 years providing training and educational workshops to minority communities, corporations, and churches.
- He has extensive experience helping churches and non-profits achieve community outreach.
- Husband of Minister Pamela Richmond
- Parents of four children
- Former Interim Executive Director with Front Porch Alliance.
- Former Deacon at the Union Baptist Church and Mt.Canaan Baptist Church
- His favorite scripture is, Proverbs 3:1-6 (NIV), 5 Trust in the Lordwith all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Seek peace and well-being for the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf; for in its peace (well-being) you will have peace.’
~Jeremiah 29:7 Amplified Bible (AMP)